This mid-level Design Manager should be able to tell a creative, imaginative, consistent, and seamless story about Indizine across various platforms.
This position reports to the Director of the company to concept and produce engaging, original and on-brand designs. In-depth understanding of visual design
principles and a desire to push conceptual thinking and the latest design and technology trends will be critical in creating experiences that connect
with our customers, prospects, employees and partners.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience, is hands-on, and is a highly motivated person who can bring creative and strategic ideas to life.
This person also should thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that includes multiple clients.
- Understand and interpret brand, user, and business needs in order to develop innovative, creative, and results-oriented design solutions
- Create rich and intuitive designs for web, print and mobile—collateral, email campaigns, infographics, social campaigns, web banners,
landing pages, logos, icons, etc.
- Assist in developing the Indizine visual language and supporting documentation to ensure design consistency, simplicity and quality
- Develop design concepts throughout the entire lifecycle, from initial explorations through final, produced design deliverables
- Assign resources daily and manage overall workflow for the team
- Communicate and present design strategy/rationale effectively to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling visual designs
- Produce designs into final materials including collateral, event signage, online banners, presentations, infographics, emails, microsites,
- Manage budgets and purchase orders
- 3-5 years of experience in visual design at a high growth, B2B& B2C with multiple product lines, regions and distribution channels
- Experience in creative/design work with a rich portfolio including digital, print, interactive, website/mobile design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Strategic, independent, hands-on and self-motivated with the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent visual design skills, and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color and page layout
- Strong project management skills—able to juggle multiple projects at the same time with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Photography and videography skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in Advertising/Creative/Design or relevant number of years of experience
Back-End Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced Back-End developer to join our Digital Development team. You will be responsible for the server side of our
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing web applications or innovating existing ones, then we would like to meet you!
As a Back-End developer, you'll work closely with our front-end and digital team to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications.
- Under the direction of the Director of Communications and the Digital Communications Manager, the developer will implement web-based communications
for World Help. This will include:
- Testing - write and manage code tests to identify and solve for bugs.
- Functionality - build functionality according client/user needs, integrating open source and/or pre-built code into existing code base.
- Implement front end design for mobile, PC, and tablet, and ensure compatibility with multiple browsers. Coordinate with designers throughout
- Write and/or integrate with third party APIs.
- Collaborate with Communications team to message our work and branding clearly on all digital platforms
- Incorporate best practices on digital platform, when possible.
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices and trends in online marketing.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure needs are being met on the website.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development or related field
- 2-3 years of back-end development experience
- Database creation, integration, and management—e.g., MySQL, SQLite
- Operating systems: Linux- and Unix-like operating systems, MacOS X,
- Content management system (CMS) Strong Wordpress development, deployment, and maintenance
- API integration
- Backup and restore technologies for website's files and DB
REQUIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS
- As part of the Communications Department, this position requires a team-player mentality with a willingness to accept input, direction,
and opinions of others, for the purpose of improving our projects.
- This individual must also be able to work independently, be intrinsically motivated, and well organized. Tasks will be assigned, but
management, execution and completion of projects will be left to the Developer.
- This individual should thrive in a high-paced environment, but also be able to find ways to improve during slower-paced periods of time.
- Innovation and creative-problem solving is imperative.